Drivers are warned to be aware of a mob of Galanthus near the intersection of Fort Street and Leighton Road.
Please contain your excitement. It is dangerous to drive while craning your neck, trying to get a better look.
- Pull into the next available parking spot.
- Walk back to get a good eye full.
- Do your happy dance.
- Then continue on your way to spread the news.
Although this may be an unusually early & large riot, expect to see more popping up around the city in the coming weeks. Continue to use caution while driving past these harbingers of spring.
© copyright 2013 SVSeekins
P.S. Here are some other snowdrop patches I admire:
- at Abkhazi Gardens, Oak Bay in November
- at Maltwood Manor, Royal Oak in January
- at Haultain & Forbes, Fernwood, in February
- along West Saanich Road in February
6 thoughts on “Dangerous Intersection”
ahhh…nice sight ….-9 here this morn….with a wind chill of -14….
Hmmm…. Is it OK for me to say its +9 here this morning …??? Does it make you feel better that it looks like it might rain ??